Flux School of Human Movement is committed to providing a supportive and challenging environment in the development of optimal fitness, health, and well being.
- Always sign up for classes on the MindBody scheduler.
- Read the blog daily. Come prepared for your class.
- Remember the cancellation policy. Please pay late fees on your next visit.
- Arrive on time and finish in allotted class time. Do not interrupt other athletes while they are working out! Respect everyone's workout time and space!
- Follow the coaches' instructions while in the gym. Respect your coach - always!
- Put away all equipment and clean up immediately following workout.
- Stay out of the workout area until it is your session.
- Always control the equipment you are using. Do not throw bumper plates or drop kettlebells or bars. (i.e. only allow bars with bumper plates to bounce once - stop with your hand or foot on bounce)
- Keep a record your workout times, weights, distances, and overall progress.
- Your book, tape, and water bottle are the only things that should be brought into the workout area - everything else should be left in the cubbies or in the change area. Place used towels in the laundry basket.
- Stay out of the office area - coaches only.
Additional Rules apply to the Flux Bouldering Wall. See specific Climbing Rules here.